Saturday, May 20, 2006

Yes, I haven't posted since Halloween

Posted by Picasa

It's crazy how fast time flies and I've posted -- well, nothing. And not at Jack Myers either. This is good, because I've been muy busy with work, but bad in terms of keeping up with the bloggers. Anyway, I'm still not really posting, but doing some minimal updating. I also am trying to get my business web site up at Jumpcliff Press.

Here's a clip from my "comment of the moment" on Jumpcliff that I just posted. Somehow I'm going to get these two sites to work in tandem:

The Grey's Anatomy Finale


The first thing you have to know is that I am obsessed with this show. And I've written like ten stories on it, including about five cover stories for the NY Post, so I feel like my obsession is legitimate and profitable.

So let's talk about the finale.

In a word: Awesome.

Total soap opera, totally ridiculous from the POV of my friend Quinn, but still awesome. It had everything you wanted in a three-freakin'-hour finale. Drama, death, sex, ambiguity, hysteria. Katherine Heigl (empathetic intern surgical Izzie Stevens) deserves an Emmy. Ellen Pompeo (Meredith Grey) deserves me switching places with her so I can live forever suspended between hot Chris O'Donnell and hotter Patrick Dempsey (who I've interviewed twice, by the way) with the potential of possibly encountering supernova hot Mark "McSteamy" Sloan again in the ever-after.

OK, so I'm crushing on the men on this show like a teenage girl, but tell me a woman who isn't? Only the ones without televisions in my opinion.

My DVR is going to be on fire on Thursday nights this fall, recording Grey's. Hopefully Aaron Sorkin's new show, Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip, sucks or is moved to Wednesdays because no matter when Grey's is on, I'm watching.

No comments: