Thursday, September 16, 2004

All hail the return of Survivor

I wasn't looking forward to Survivor this time as much as I looked forward to Survivor: All-Stars (I wanted Boston Rob to win from about episode four and today I still think he should have won. I stalked Rob and Amber at the CBS upfront party in New York last May, by the way, and did actually have a conversation with Rob. I was a total moron). Anyway, after watching tonight, I'm hooked. I think it's the games. I always imagine myself playing those games, and of course, I always win.

If I had been on the island tonight, I would have voted Chris off. Sorry dude, but I agree that the weak link should go first. It's an easy call -- why make the decision harder than it has to be? Alas, that was not the way and Brook the unknown had the dubious honor of being first to go. I thought it was going to be Scout but Chris lost the challenge for the men, saving Scout for this week, and maybe making things tougher for the lazy sorority girls. Who knows? Maybe redneck Twila could win it all -- she's tough, she works hard, and she already seems to be emerging as a leader.

Anyone else (anyone who cares about Survivor that is, which might only be Katherine) want to venture a guess on who takes it all? Put it in the comments.

No comments: